TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the site, the following information is stored:
- Domain from which you access the Internet
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when surfing the web )
- Operating system and information about the type of browser used when visiting the site
Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visited
- Address of the website that connected you to the site (such as google.com or bing.com)
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our site and its various sections and to help make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically. Unless otherwise required by statute, we do not identify publicly who sends questions or comments to our website. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you chose to provide such information to us.
Session cookies are used for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through the site, facilitating the use of user accounts, and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used. There are two types of session cookies:
1. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted. Information collected from per-session cookies will not be disclosed to third parties. For these technical purposes, per-session cookies are enabled by default.
2. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
The site generally does not access or store the raw information collected through these cookies. We do view aggregate statistical analyses prepared by our third-party analytics provider, but these analyses do not include any personally identifiable information. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose this information to persons or organizations outside the site.
How to Opt Out or Disable Cookies: If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them using your web browser. If you opt out of cookies, you will still have access to all information and resources at the site. Instructions for disabling or opting out of cookies in the most popular browsers are located at http://www.usa.gov/optout_instructions.shtml. Please note that by following the instructions to opt-out of cookies, you may be disabling cookies from all sources, not just those from the site. You can also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
Third-Party websites and Applications are web-based technologies that are not exclusively operated or controlled by the site.
Questions about our privacy policies should be sent to [email protected].